I am basically a mountain photographer, living near the area of the Dolomites.
I can say that these mountains are for me a great source of inspiration. Preferring wild landscapes and nights under the stars, I am happy to organize tours for all people who are interested in seeing these beautiful places.
Hope you enjoy my site, and if you have any questions feel free to contact me!
My works were published online, paper magazines and books. My picture ''The Snake under the Ra Gusela'' was exhibited in Berlin at Eigenheim Gallery during the Month of October 2017.
I've been also awarded in some International Contests :
- 2nd Prize, Fine Art Photography Awards (FAPA) 3th Edition
- 3 times Nominee, Fine Art Photography Awards (FAPA) 3th Edition
- Winner Finalist, Honorary Mention The Indipendent Photographer (IP) 2017
- 2nd Prize, International Photographer of the Year (IPOTY) 2016
- Honorable Mention, International Photography Awards (IPA) 2016
The big photo is the image of an idea- Federico Antonello -