Federico Antonello is a landscape photographer, that lives near the area of the Dolomites and Venice.
I can say that these mountains are for me a great source of inspiration. Preferring wild landscapes and nights under the stars, I am happy to organize tours for all people who are interested in seeing these beautiful places.
Hope you enjoy my site, and if you have any questions feel free to contact me!
My works were published online, paper magazines and books. My picture ''The Snake under the Ra Gusela'' was exhibited in Berlin at Eigenheim Gallery during the Month of October 2017.
I've been also awarded in some International Contests :
- 3 times Nominee, Fine Art Photography Awards (FAPA) 4th Edition
- Nominee, International Color Awards 11th Edition
- Honorable Mention Tokyo International Foto Awards 2017
- 3 Honorable Mentions, Intenational Photographer of the Year (IPOTY) 2017
- 3 Honorable Mentions, ND Awards 2017
- 2nd Prize, Fine Art Photography Awards (FAPA) 3th Edition
- 3 times Nominee, Fine Art Photography Awards (FAPA) 3th Edition
- Winner Finalist, Honorary Mention The Indipendent Photographer (IP) 2017
- 2nd Prize, International Photographer of the Year (IPOTY) 2016
- Honorable Mention, International Photography Awards (IPA) 2016
- Canon EOS 5D MARK IV
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM, Canon EF 24-70mm f/4.0L IS USM, Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM
- Nisi + Hoya Filters (varius)
- Sirui T2204X Tripod + Sirui K-20X ballhead
- Star Adventurer Mini
As a general rule of biology, migratory species are less 'aggressive' than sedentary ones- Bruce Chatwin -